- “The art of economics consists in looking not merely at the immediate but at the longer effects of any act or policy; it consists in tracing the consequences of that policy not merely for one group but for all groups.”
― Henry Hazlitt
- “Intelligence is not only the ability to reason; it is also the ability to find relevant material in memory and to deploy attention when needed.”
― Daniel Kahneman
- “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
- William Arthur Ward
- Proper risk management is all about ‘Few Bets, Big Bets, Infrequent Bets.’ And it’s all about only participating in coin tosses where ‘Heads, I win; tails, I don’t lose much!’
- Mohnish Pabrai
- "...through all its vicissitudes and casualties, as earthshaking as they were unforeseen, it remained true that sound investment principles produced generally sound results. We must act on the assumption that they will continue to do so."
-Benjamin Graham, The Intelligent Investor
Haydel Biel & Associates
offers a committed, value-added approach. We emphasize sound discipline, while taking advantage of market inefficiencies across a spectrum of strategies. Haydel Biel & Associates stands apart from the rest with our strong convictions, integrity, and poise. These attributes enable us to hone in on client objectives without ever compromising our efforts. We make a significant commitment to research and due diligence, while remaining steadfast with our investment philosophy.
Advisory Newsletter on the monthly economic outlook Register Now