An advisor can play one of the most prominent roles in a person’s life, forming a long-lasting relationship and providing trusted counsel. It’s not surprising, then, that it can be incredibly overwhelming to find an advisor you trust and with whom you want to work for the long-term.
At Haydel, Biel & Associates, we understand this overwhelming and intimidating process. Trusting someone with your hard-earned money is no simple task. We feel lucky to have been able to build a successful business working with individuals, families, and businesses we enjoy serving and who we believe we can help and who trust us with their life savings.
Many of our clients may not realize that we’re always looking to take on great clients with whom we think we would collaborate well. Yet, our business largely grows based on referrals our clients make.
What Sets Us Apart
We’ve been fortunate to work with a wide range of clients who do refer their friends and family to us. We believe so many people have referred others to us for a few different reasons:
- Understandable education. You don't have to be an expert at financial planning or investing, you just have to know who to ask. We give you easy-to-understand answers from a team you can trust.
- Objective advice. As an independent firm, we aren’t tied to sales quotas or proprietary products. Instead, we have the freedom to offer unbiased advice and gain access to hundreds of global strategic partners and ﬁrst-rate technology tools.
- A look beyond your bank account. What motivates you? What do you love? What can’t you stop talking about? The answers to those questions drive the heart of your financial strategy. We don’t just talk about goals and investments; we understand the ‘why’ behind it. We have the expertise to manage your money wisely and the passion to help you accomplish your dreams.
- Modern, adaptable, and relevant. As licensed financial professionals, we rely on more than 50 years of combined investment experience, advanced education and industry licenses to direct your portfolio and investment strategy. We use common sense and intuition to identify exciting new tools like eMoney and Blooom that give you greater flexibility and control over your finances.
- Values-based financial planning. I care about your passions and dreams, not just your wealth. What makes us different from other firms is that we don’t just talk about your goals and investments; we understand the ‘why’ behind it.
Do You Know Someone Who Could Benefit From Our Services?
One of the reasons we work with a select number of clients is so we can provide personalized attention and care to each of our clients, as well as their loved ones. When you have questions about your portfolio or strategies, we’re here to help. When you experience a new milestone in life, we’re here to help. And if you have a friend or family member who has questions or needs unbiased advice, we’re never too busy to help.
If you’re a client with our firm and you’ve enjoyed working with us, we hope you’ll refer a friend, colleague, or family member who may benefit from our services. There is never a fee, charge, or obligation for your first meeting. And as an added value service, we will do a complete Financial Analysis of your current economic state and short and long term goals
For a no-obligation consultation, please forward this to them or have them call (626) 529-8347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Haydel, Biel & Associates
Haydel, Biel & Associates is an independent financial advisory firm serving individuals and families near Pasadena, California. The firm was founded in 2004 by Chris Haydel and Ricky Biel with a desire to provide unbiased, client-centered, community-based financial advice. Together, they have built a practice that has grown into a family of caring, smart professionals committed to blending proven investment methodologies with creative financial technologies that make it easier than ever to accomplish your goals. They strive to keep things simple and fun to give their clients peace of mind and alleviate financial stress. HBA Wealth takes care of their clients’ needs first and foremost and goes the extra mile to make their clients’ finances grow. To meet and see how the HBA Wealth team may be able to help, contact them today at (626) 529-8347 or email Ricky directly at email@example.com.