Understand What's Important To You
Gaining clarity about your intentions and commitments is the first step to living the life you want. The unique approach Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management takes to goal-based investing focuses on the importance of you and your financial advisor understanding the life you want to live.
MoneyMind® helps you understand how you and your loved ones relate to money.
Understanding your biases around spending, saving, and planning is the first step to making clearer, smarter choices that connect your financial life to the life you want to live.
- Uncover your strengths and challenges with finances.
- Capture profound insights for discussion with your loved ones.
- Analyze spending, saving, and planning tendencies.
The HonestConversations® exercise helps focus you on the intersection between what matters to you and what you can control.
It also gives you the opportunity to get on the same page with your loved ones about your financial goals and intentions.
- Identify and clarify your intentions, motivations, and goals.
- Discuss the trade-offs around decisions and priorities.
- Use scoring to track and update progress on priorities.
The InvestmentViewfinderSM helps you identify your investing preferences, so your advisor can customize your portfolio to align with your financial plan.
- Facilitate an open dialogue about investments.
- Track investment expectations on cost, performance, protection, and taxes.
- Identify gaps in your existing investment portfolio using integrated Morningstar® APIs.
United Capital Financial Advisers, LLC d/b/a Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (“GS PFM”) is a registered investment adviser and an affiliate of Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a worldwide, full-service investment banking, broker-dealer, asset management, and financial services organization.
GS PFM is not affiliated with Haydel, Biel & Associates.
All names, logos, and slogans identifying United Capital and United Capital’s products and services (including, without limitation, HonestConversations®, MoneyMind®, FinLife®, Financial Control Scorecard®, Live RichlySM, We Help You Live RichlySM, Helping People Live Richly®, One Best Financial Life®, Ideal Life Index®, GuideCenter®, InvestmentViewfinderSM, United Capital Financial Life Management®, and Financial Years of FreedomSM) are trademarks and service marks or registered trademarks and service marks of United Capital or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
© 2020 United Capital Financial Advisers, LLC, a Goldman Sachs Company d/b/a Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management. All Rights Reserved.